Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog. For all those of you that are visiting for the first time, let me tell you that cooking is my passion and I do it every day. It enables me to prepare healthy food for my family. For all those that already know me, let me tell you folks that I am back to the recipes, after two posts that had to do nothing with cooking, but that had to do more with home decor and mom issues. In this post I’m going to talk about granola and which are my top 3 recipes with granola.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small percentage of your purchase at no cost to you. Although this post contains sponsored links, all opinions are my own and I only recommend what really worked for me.
Not too long ago, I happened to run into a granola brand that is homemade and prepared by a small company in Charlottesville, Virginia called Gaona Granola. I decided to give them a try and boy, ain’t it good!! I got three different flavors and all three are oh-so-tasty with yogurt, smoothies and chocolate clusters.
So let’s get on with the recipes, shall we?
- 1 pack of Vanilla greek yogurt
- Abuela Isabella nut infused granola from Gaona Granola
- 3 bananas in thin slices
- In a transparent glass, serve 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt.
- Spread on top of the yogurt three tablespoons of nut infused granola from Gaona Granola
- On top of the granola, place the slices of half a banana.
- Repeat until reaching the top of the glass.
- If you want to serve this in a brunch, you can use wine glasses and it will look a lot fancier.
This recipe is ideal for a brunch with friends and it makes your table look all cute and nicely prepared.
So let’s move on and prepare your guests a drink, right? Well, for a tasty brunch drink, you can prepare a strawberry smoothie with chocolate chia granola from Gaona Granola. I cannot repeat it enough times, this granola tastes amazing and it will give your smothies a nice texture. To prepare this smoothies, here you have a recipe that will give a nice sugar kick to your guests.
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate chia granola from Gaona Granola
- 1/2 cup of skim milk or 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon of stevia
- 1 small pack of strawberries
- Pour all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for 1 minute or until all the ingredients are incoporated.
- If you are in a diet mode, you can even skip the stevia, cause you've got the sugar taste from the greek yogurt.
And now, the final recipe, a great dessert for your guests to finish the morning with a smile on your face.
These chocolate granola clusters are impressive in taste, they may not look fancy, but they taste a-ma-zing with a rich chocolate flavor infused with the pumpkin spice taste of the granola. Here’s the recipe!
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of pumpkin spice granola from Gaona Granola
- 1 cookie sheet
- 1 sheet of wax paper, the size of your cookie sheet
- In a small pot, boil water, palcing a glass bowl on top of the pot, but without sinking in the water.
- Place half the bag of chocolate chips and stir until chocolate is totally melted.
- Pour your granola in the glass bowl and stir until all the granola is covered in chocolate.
- Remove bowl from the heat and start placing spoonfuls of chocolate granola in the wax paper lined cookie sheet. Use as many cookie sheets as needed, usually two.
- Place your cookie sheets in the fridge for one hour or until the clusters are hardened.
- Serve with a glass of milk.
- I know that this recipe was not that healthy, but it is healthier than eating a chocolate bar, right?
So there you go, I hope you can organize a granola themed brunch with this nice weather and get the chance to enjoy some granola goodness. If you like the recipes, remember you can share on social media, you are just a click away.
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you in the kitchen!