So, I decided to start a blog. I used to have one back in the day when I was a full time jewelry designer in Mexico, but this time “Love Working as a Mom” will be focused on my lifestyle as a mother, wife, entrepreneur and cook. So today it’s time to cook something healthy and tasty like this red mango salad and I’m telling you, it’s really easy if you have a chopping board, a knife and a bowl. Let’s start right away!
Image courtesy of Unsplash
- 1 big mango, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut in cubes
- 5 leaves of roman lettuce, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and shreded
- 4 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 6 oz of shreded beet
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1/4 of red bell pepper
- 6 oz of queso fresco chopped in little cubes,
- 2 oz of italian vinagrette,
- In a bowl, toss the mango, beet, mushroom, red bell pepper, tomato, carrot and queso fresco.
- Mix everything with a spoon. Toss the lettuce.
- Finish adding the italian vinagrette.
- Voilá! I hope you enjoy this healthy salad on your next dinner. If you liked the recipe, share it with and comment your results or questions.
- You can get the queso fresco at your local mexican grocery store.
- Edit and add or remove ingredients according to your preference